NALSAR is inviting submissions for The Indian Journal of Intellectual Property Law through a call for papers.
About the Journal
The Indian Journal of Intellectual Property Law (IJIPL) is India’s oldest student-run journal focused on IP rights. IJIPL is an annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed law review that is the flagship intellectual property law journal of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
About the Call for Papers
The Indian Journal of Intellectual Property Law is now accepting submissions for its 14th volume. All submissions must conform to IJIPL’s regulations, including its Submission Guidelines and Ethics Policy. IJIPL follows a tiered review process done by the Editorial Board and selected Peer Reviewers.
Themes and Sub-themes
Intellectual Property Rights
Undergraduate students, post-graduate students, practitioners, faculty and other academicians are invited to contribute to the Journal in the form of essays, articles, notes and comments.
- All submissions must be accompanied by:
- A separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E‐mail address, Postal Address, Name and Address of Institution, Course (if applicable), and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author must be present in the text of the submission and must only be provided in this separate document.
- An abstract of not more than 350 words describing the submission. Please note that there is no requirement for prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of the full manuscript. The abstract shall serve merely to help the Editorial Board in its review process.
- Each submission must be the original work of its author(s). Any submissions found to be plagiarized from another source will be automatically rejected. To this end, a plagiarism check will be conducted as the first stage of evaluation.
- Text and citations must conform to the rules in OSCOLA (4th edition).
- The Journal employs footnotes as the method of citation. Speaking footnotes, though not prohibited, are discouraged.
- The text of the submission must be in Times New Roman or Garamond, size 12 and 1.5
spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 and Single spacing.
How to Submit?
Kindly send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must read “Submission for Vol. 14”.
Queries may be directed to the same mail address, with “Query | Vol. 14” in the subject line.
February 29, 2024
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com