About the Organisation
Juris Centre is a comprehensive news analysis portal. It is a one stop destination for lawyers, students and other professionals to read and stay updated. We provide you with razor-sharp articles on legal, social and policy-related issues of national and international importance.
About the Internship
We are providing internship opportunities to law students and young professionals who are interested in building research capabilities, getting published and editing. A 21st century professional cannot survive without networking. These internships are the right platform to build strong professional connections from the comfort of your home.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate law students.
- Students pursuing PhD programmes in law.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Internship certificate on successful completion.
- Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
- Top interns will be appointed as Editors.
- Get recognized for your ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
Primary Duty: Legal Research and Article Writing.
- One topic will be allotted to you after discussion. Your recommendation will be given preference.
- You will start writing on your topic. You will send it to us from time to time for correction and recommendations until it is fit for publication.
- This article will be published on our website along with your name and designation, giving you proper credits for your hard work.
- Work will take 1-2 hours of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
- Continuous support will be provided to interns.
- Certificate(s) will be digitally issued on successful completion of internship.
It is a work from home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. Digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of internship.
How to Apply?
Internship aspirants should send their CV to Juris Centre via email. Email ID: email@example.com
Subject of your email should be “Internship Application: March 2024”. If you wish to intern in any other month, kindly mention that month in the subject.
Selected candidates will get a reply within 72 hours. We might not be able to reply to everyone due to large number of applications. Kindly do not send repeated reminders about your application.
Please note that selected candidates will be required to pay a small registration fee of INR 349 that goes towards guidance provided to them and maintenance of the website.
March internship shall commence on Friday 1st March and it will be concluded on 30th of March.
For any queries, please feel free to contact Juris Centre. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. WhatsApp: +(91) 9667817179.