About The Viral Fever
The Viral Fever are India’s most loved storytellers for the youth, part of the Contagious Online Media Network. The channels also include The Timeliners, Girliyapa, The Screen Patti, and Funda Curry. It’s not on TV, it’s on TVF.
About the Job
The Viral Fever is hiring an Assistant Manager Legal.
- The incumbent should have 2 years of relevant experience in the media and entertainment industry
- The Incumbent must be skilled in drafting, vetting, and preparing legal documents with extensive knowledge and interpretation skills, including notices, replies, etc., attending and negotiating the contracts with various clients.
- Efficient writing and spoken skills in English language, agreement drafting, vetting, negotiation, and preparing legal docs
- Incumbents must have extensive knowledge and interpretation skills specifically of Intellectual Property Rights, general and commercial laws, all applicable laws to the media industry.
- Must have the ability to manage legal operations effectively.
- The incumbent should have hands-on expertise in dealing with IPR-related cases and should support business teams in executing contracts in the defined time frame for all the media platforms
- Should streamline and develop contract templates as business evolves for the business units within the company
- Updating legal tracker, MIS on a regular basis, attending and negotiating the contracts with various clients including discussion and liaisoning with general counsels and outside authorities
- Good Drafting, interpretations, efficient writing, and speaking skills in the English language are a must.
- Exposure to attending client calls to negotiate deals
- 2 to 3 Years of experience is preferred
- Basic Qualification LLB / BA LLB
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are a must
If interested in being part of this wonderful journey, share your resumes and worklinks with a brief description of your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org