InventIP Legal Services LLP is looking for candidates for the position of “Research and Content Intern”.
About InventIP Legal Services LLP
InventIP is a boutique IP law firm, and its expertise is in formulating IP strategies and performing IP audits apart from drafting, filing, and prosecuting patent applications, trademark applications, and design applications. Through their years of experience in the field of IP, they have built reliable relationships with quality attorneys across the globe. They therefore can facilitate filing and prosecution across multiple jurisdictions.
About the Opportunity
InventIP Legal Services LLP is looking for candidates for the position of “Research and Content Intern”, who are passionate towards legal research, writing and content creation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The interns would assist the lawyers at the firm in research and thought leadership initiatives.
- The interns will have to research the legislative developments, precedents, trends, and updates on the firm’s practice areas.
- Candidates should be detail-focused and must hold strong research, writing, and analysis skills.
- Candidates must possess the skills to brainstorm new ideas for the content creation.
- Ability to grasp and learn the firm’s techniques and style of writing.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org