About the Organiser
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata, hosts the Centre for Aviation & Space Laws.
About the Event
The Centre for Aviation & Space Laws will be conducting an International Conference on ?Aerodrome Requirements: Legal and Developmental Perspectives? on 30 March 2024.
The conference is focused on receiving inputs on compliance with international standards and the adoption of best practices relating to aerodrome administration. Hence, papers that are focused on the administration of a specific airport relating to the following areas are highly preferred:
- Compliance with aerodrome requirements under Annex 14 of the Chicago Convention
- Compliance with aerodrome safety management under Annex 19 of the Chicago Convention
- Compliance with standards of facilitation in aerodromes under Annex 9 of the Chicago Convention
- Compliance with environmental standards in aerodromes under Annex 16 of the Chicago Convention
- Best practices in airport governance
- Role of IATA in airport governance
- Role of Airports Council International in airport governance
All applicants intending to submit papers should stick to the list of sub themes. These papers should include a brief biographical note and an abstract. All these details should be sent in not later than 24 February 2024.
The conference will take place at The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- Abstracts can be submitted up until 24 February 2024.
- The final date for submission of extended write-ups is 25 March 2024.
- Registration closes on 25 March 2024.
The registration fee for participants within India is Rs. 500/-, and for those from outside India, it’s USD 20/-.
For queries, get in touch with Mr. Ankur Ghosh (+918981079230) or Ms. Neha Banerjee (+917604047575). Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.