ABOUT THE CANON SPHERE
Canonsphere is an innovative platform that focuses on the growth and development of individuals in the legal field. Through engaging events, we provide law students with opportunities to participate in debates, moot courts, blog or article writing, drafting competitions, quizzes, and much more in collaboration with organizations having the same niche. At Canon Sphere, we are passionate about fostering positive change and empowering individuals to make a difference. We are soon launching startup consultancy services , we will strive to create an environment where ideas flourish and innovation thrives.
With Canonsphere, you can embark on a transformative experience where your ideas matter, your skills flourish, and your aspirations come to life. Together, let’s shape the future of the legal profession and make a lasting impact. Our monthly events are specifically designed to support aspiring law students in their journey towards success.
ABOUT DREAM LAW
DreamLaw, a leading online platform that aims to revolutionize the way law is taught and make quality legal education accessible to everyone. Our journey began in 2013, when a group of passionate law students started a page called “DeadlyLaw,” which gained popularity across various social media platforms. In 2015, we launched our own law journal, the Journal of Legal Research and Analysis, and later shifted our focus towards education. At DreamLaw, we aim to provide everything a law student needs to excel in their career. We offer a range of certificate courses on topics such as Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Trademarks Laws, Copyright Laws, Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing. With many courses in the pipeline, we are continually progressing towards our goal of providing affordable and accessible legal education.
ABOUT THE WORaKSHOP
The major objective behind organising such a workshop is to give students the opportunity to unleash their Advocacy Skills and rise to new heights. It will help them to embark on a transformative journey as we will dive deep into the art of advocacy. There will be three days in this free workshop series.
It will focus on Significance of Moot Courts and Developing Problem Reading Skills and the speaker on this day will be Avinash Srivastava,
(Advocate) also former President of the Moot Court Society at City Academy Law College.
It will focus on exploring references and sources for effective moot court advocacy and the speaker on this day will be Shubham Shukla who is Assistant Professor at Amity Law School.
It will focus on perfecting the art of framing strong arguments in moot court competitions and the speaker on this day will be Rupali Gupta (Advocate) who is Assistant professor at PSIT college of law.
All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate i.e.3 years/ 5 years law program
conducted by any college or university along with lawyers and researchers shall be eligible for attending the workshop.
- There is no registration Fees for the workshop.
- Every individual is required to fill the registration form to attend the workshop.
As a participant, not only will you have the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge, but you will also receive a certificate of attendance to add to your portfolio.
So, what are you waiting for? Register now to secure your spot in the workshop and get ready to be rewarded.
- Opening of Registration: 18/06/2023
- Last date of Registration: 22/06/2023
- Dates of Workshop: 23/06/2023 to 25/06/2023.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR WORKSHOP
To ensure the smooth and fair functioning of the workshop, we have some rules and regulations in place that all participants must adhere to. By participating in the workshop, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The link to the workshop will be shared exclusively on our Telegram Channel and WhatsApp group of Canon Sphere. We kindly request all participants to refrain from sharing the link on any other platform or medium.
- We are committed to providing participants with a certificate of attendance within two weeks of the workshop. Please make sure to provide accurate information while filling feedback form which will be shared at the end of the workshop to ensure timely delivery of your certificate.
- Non-compliance with the rules and regulations will result in the automatic cancellation of your participation in the workshop. We request all participants to familiarize themselves with the rules and regulations to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience for all.
If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email or contact the following persons:
Email us at email@example.com. You can also contact the following persons in case of any queries:
- Ms. Ritika Tejpal– +91 8968477656
- Ms. Shalini Kaushal – +917668917516
Kindly visit following link for more information-