About Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies
As a tribute to and in memory of the legendary Dr. M. S. Ramaiah who breathed education in his entire lifetime, his son Dr M R. Pattabiram established the MS Ramaiah Foundation at the very place his father lived his life – at Gokula. Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies (RILS) focuses on value-based holistic education and is Affiliated with Karnataka State Law University, Recognised by the Government of Karnataka and Approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. The institute offers a 5-year B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B., courses and is committed to molding the students into competent Global Legal Professionals who will have the caliber to face the global competition and emerge as leaders RILS is equipped with good academic resources, infrastructure, and modern pedagogy which make the students as the excellent over-all performer.
About 2nd Moot Court Competition
It is the 2nd MOOT COURT COMPETITION, which will be happening at the campus of the Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies 8th to 10th of February, 2024
The competition is open only for students who are enrolled in an LLB three-year or five-year course during the current academic year. 24 teams registered will be based on a “first come first serve basis”.
- Each team should identify such speakers and researchers at the time of registration.
- The researcher is not permitted to speak except under special circumstances and only with the express permission of the judges.
- There shall be no circumstance whatsoever that a team consisting of more than three members be allowed to participate
- There shall be no substitution of any team member after a team has submitted its Registration Form, except with the permission of the Organizers
- Each team will be provided with the “Team Code”, and such code shall be only identified for the participating teams. Under no circumstance a team shall attempt, and or identify themselves as the respected colleges from which they belong. The violation of the above could result in the expulsion of the team from the competition at the discretion of the organizers.
- Start of Registration: 14th December 2024
- The last date to send queries and clarifications: is 20th January 2024
- Last date for Registration: 17th January 2024
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials: 27th January 2024, 11:59 P.M.
- Submission of Hardcopy of Memorials (Each 5 copies) During Registration: 8th January 2024
- Registration: 8th January 2024
- Dates of the Competition: 9th to 10th January 2024
- Finals, Valediction & Prize Announcement: 10th January 2024
- Registrations are open from 14th December 2024. The teams must register online by 17th January 2024. Teams can register by clicking this link. The receipt of the form shall be acknowledged within 48 hours of submission via mail.
- A scanned copy of the letter from the participating college/institution/university duly signed by any one of the following: Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor confirming the names of the participants, Year/semester in which studying, gender, representing the college/ institution /university for the moot competition will have to be attached during the online registration process
- Registrations without the scanned copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/ university or duly attested registration form will not be valid.
- Soft copies of both Applicant & Respondent Memorials must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. on 27th January.
- The soft copy must be in the format of PDF and Word documents.
Any clarification sought in respect of the case should be addressed by email to email@example.com before 20th January 2024. No clarification will be issued after this date.
- Prof. Anusree S Contact No. +91 70122 68509
- Prof. Srinivas J Contact No. +91 87924 26462
- Abhishek Singh Contact No. +91 83195 73566
- Payal Jain Contact No. +91 70165 05267