The Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, RGNUL (CADR-RGNUL) was established in the year 2018 as a Centre dedicated to research and capacity-building in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). CADR aims to foster academic research and enrich existing literature on ADR, to bridge existing gaps between academia and the practicalities of a career in ADR, and to further the discourse on ADR in India with a view to bolstering efficient dispute resolution.
Towards that end, CADR platforms pioneering ideas by organizing academic events, multiple national competitions, running a successful online blog, and circulating periodic newsletters.
Review Of Alternative Dispute Resolution (RADR) is a journal to take forward discussions on contemporary issues surrounding Alternative Dispute Resolution. RADR is an independent, annual, student-run, double-blind, and peer-reviewed publication.
About the Call for Paper
The Editorial Board of the Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, RGNUL (CADR-RGNUL) is pleased to invite papers for the first edition of the Review Of Alternative Dispute Resolution (RADR). Submissions are invited from all students, legal professionals, and practitioners who interested in the domain of alternative dispute resolution and wish to send in their nuanced perspectives on the same.
The theme for this edition is “Navigating the Expanding Role of Mediation and Arbitration in Dispute Resolution.”
Authors are free to choose any sub-theme bearing on the illustrative themes, and may also write on any other pertinent issue associated with ADR.
- Abstract: 150-200 words.
- Final Paper:
- 3,000-5,000 words for short articles
- 5,000-10,000 words for long articles
- 1,500-3,000 words for case comments
- The word limit is exclusive of the footnotes.
- Citation style: Footnotes must be properly cited strictly in accordance with Bluebook (21st edition).
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions need to be original, unpublished and non-plagiarised. Plagiarism (in any form) shall result in disqualification.
- Authors are requested to acknowledge and cite their sources and provide appropriate references.
- Formatting Guidelines
- Font and size: Times New Roman or Garamond | 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Page size: A4
How to Submit?
- Click on the link provided below to submit. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQyltfo5B4zJlCQYTst9U-rD7lYoIf_0FshFjdzbIgM7uBwQ/viewform
- The research paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
The last date for submission of the paper along with its abstract is 11:59 pm, 1st January 2024.
In case of any query, please contact at email@example.com.
For further queries or clarifications, kindly contact the undersigned:
Ms. Chamundeswari Pemmasani: +91 9798123567
Mr. Rohan Gajendra Pratap Singh: +91 9540815919
Ms. Eshita Gupta: +91 9818256806